Neiko 10908A 4' x 6' Fiberglass Welding Blanket
This Welding Blanket 4’ x 6’ is made from heavyweight, flame-retardant fiberglass providing protection to equipment and work areas from damage from sparks and spatter. High degree rating of 1000 degrees (537C). Reinforced hem and high quality brass grommets for versatility for various job applications.
- Made of Flame Retardant Fiberglass
- General Purpose Welding Blanket, 4' x 6'
- Provides Thermal Protection from Sparks and Splatter
- 180z. Heat-Treated Flame Retardant Fiberglass
- Thickness: 0.08"
- Brass Grommets Evenly Spaced on Each Side
- Working Temperature: 1000F or 537C
- Burning Thru Temperature 1400F
- Areas realated To flame